Boynton Beach Divorce Attorney – We Have You Covered in the Divorce Process
Divorce is an emotional experience, often liberating and devastating at the same time. Families face many changes during and following a divorce. It is critical to have a law firm on your side, that can help you navigate through the emotion, and give you professional legal advice, both practical and tactical.
The Kuter Law Group represents both men and women in divorce proceedings. Our legal team at the Kuter Law Group counsels spouses regarding their legal rights under Florida law regarding
- Property rights
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Time Sharing
Our legal professionals will provide you with an experienced, and objective evaluation of your divorce, and represent you throughout all the proceedings.
The Divorce Process
A Florida Divorce can be a complicated involved process. In most cases, emotions run high. There are many questions that need answers, therefore, it is important to have a legal team who will take the time to know the facts of your case, including family history, finances, standard of living, children, health, education and more.
The Kuter Law Group handles all aspects of divorce proceedings and other family law litigation. We help you answer questions such as:
- How much child support can I expect to receive?
- How much child support can I expect to pay?
- How much alimony am I entitled to receive?
- How much alimony am I obligated to pay?
- How will my divorce affect the custody of my children?
- How can I make my ex-spouse to pay child support or spousal support?
- How can I hold my ex-spouse in contempt of court for not abiding by the divorce decree?
If you have questions about your divorce and want the advice of an experienced divorce attorney, contact the Kuter Law Group today. Call us at 954-815-0987- or contact us online for a free initial consultation.