Boynton Beach Juvenile Attorney in South Florida
In Florida, the Juvenile Justice System is different and is based on the foundation that juveniles are different from adults and should be treated differently from adults, when they commit crimes. In the Juvenile Justice system there are separate courts, detention facilities, rules, procedures, and laws were created for juveniles with the intent to protect their welfare and rehabilitate them.
The following types of behavior often subject juveniles to prosecution in Florida:
- Assault and battery
- Curfew violations
- Defending youth offenders
- Drug use, drug trafficking and minor drug possession
- Fake identification / false ID cases
- Gang-related activities
- Running away from home
- Sexual misconduct
- Theft, vandalism, shoplifting and property crimes
- Traffic violations
- Truancy and skipping school
- Underage drinking and underage alcohol consumption
Knowledge and experience are valuable tools in the practice of law. If you or a family member is in need of an experienced Juvenile Attorney, for a juvenile law related issue, trust the seasoned legal team at the Kuter Law Group in Boynton Beach. Call us at 954-815-0987 or contact us online for a free initial consultation.